Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The fish . . .

I've been writing posts and not posting them for several days.  I'll have to go back and fix that.  However . . . it's pretty hard to post a picture that hasn't been taken, and all my posts refer to pictures.  Unfortunately, my camera battery is a goner, and I can't find my charger.  I know it's around, just how to find it is the mystery.  Sort of like looking for my glasses and realizing they're on top of my head serving as a headband.  But in the meantime, I'll use my Blackberry camera which, truthfully, isn't all that bad. 


Where do you usually find your glasses when they've been lost?







So . . . for today, take a look at this girl, my sweet Rowan, lounging in the pool.  What a happy, sweet girl she is!
 
What are your grandkids doing this summer that's fun for them, and you?

No comments:

Post a Comment