Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

The past . . .

I've been turning old slides into electronic photographs while I've been here in Savannah.  It's sort of a double-edged sword, really.  It's so much fun to see these old pictures, but it makes me sort of melancholy going back in my mind to such an innocent time.  I'm glad I'm doing it, though . . .
My older sister and me, sitting on the piano bench.  Wish you could see the floral drapes in the background.  Of course, these pix are completely unretouched--I'll be photoshopping next, so the quality should end up a little better.  Cute picture, though, huh?

This is my older sister, Sue, me, and my brother, John (the oldest).  This picture was taken in about 1955 at Priest Lake, Idaho, where we had a lake place and spent our summers.  Cute picture . . . again.

This one is of me . . . I have no idea where I was or what I was doing. Was I a tomboy, or what? 

After I'm done with all these slides, I'm going to start in on my own family's negatives.  I'm so glad I found this little scanner at Walmart--and find it when I did.  I haven't seen it again and can't find it online either. 

xoxo

1 comment: