Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Camping 101 . . .

Since my friends, Cindy and Maryann, are making it so easy, I'm totally tempted to join the Farmgirl Sisterhood.  They've stated a new chapter, The Little Red Barn Farmgirls' Chapter. It looks like so much fun, and they're doing a lot of the things I do everyday anyway--sewing, knitting, crocheting, spinning, embroidery, canning, cooking, etc., etc., etc.

And the badges . . . OMG . . . this just carries me back to my Girl Scout days--remember this?
(c) 2010 Girl Scouts of the United States of America

The Farmgirl Sisterhood badges are a little different, but oh so adorable!  I want, I want, I want . . .

© 2010 MaryJanesFarm
And to think that I can do other stuff that I love to do is really exciting.  For instance, I think badges like "Going Green," Entrepreneurial Spirit," and "Shutterbug" would be fantastic to earn.  So I'm sort of thinking this is a "have to do."

I could make these for the "cooking" badge, don't you think?

(c) 2010 Summer Craft Camp by Rachel Hobson

or this
(c) 2010 Summer Craft Camp by Rachel Hobson
Yum. 

Let me know if you find other camp girl type stuff you'd like to share.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmm. You could make the treats for me, if not for a badge. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to be your sister... although I feel I already am!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete