Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

A-traveling we will go . . .

Big Daddy and I are in Vicksburg tonight . . . we saw the Vicksburg battlefield briefly.  I'll have some good pix of the battlefield tomorrow.  But in the meantime, here's a little bit of what we saw. There's also a Jewish cemetery that abuts the battlefield (I think--I really need to do some more research on it).  But I got some gorgeous pix of some of the tombstones, which I'll post tomorrow.  These pix were taken with my cell phone, so the quality isn't the best, but I think they turned out pretty well.

Got lots of knitting done on my shrug--using the Marble Chunky.  I think it's turning out really pretty!  Can't wait to get to Savannah so I can do some spinning.  But here's a look at the shrug so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment