GrandpaTutu is a year older, Riann is a year older, I had an upper respiratory infection and was sooooo sick, I was let go at TI again, and I went to Virginia to visit the folks, sheepies, and goaties at Juniper Moon Fiber Farm.
1. I was sick for GrandpaTutu's birthday--just coming down with the URI. :O(
2. I was gone for Riann's birthday--in Virginia. :O(
3. Was afraid I was going to miss the trip to Virginia because I was sooooooo sick. :O(
4. TI let me go by telephone--while I was home sick. Nice (not). :O(
5. I went to Virginia to JMFF and had SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!! It was perfect!! Erin went with and she came back a knitter (she how could resist no more!!) It made me soooo happy. :O)
6. Also got to spend half a day in Washinton, D.C., and that was excellent! :O)
So, I'm reading Twelfth Night today because I have a big assignment due by midnight tonight. But I'll catch up and post pictures soon.
Vietnam War Memorial (c) 2009